Banner Ad

Friday, February 12, 2010

From Service Dog to SURFice Dog

Have you seen the inspirational YouTube video "From service dog to SURFice dog" yet?

Most people have shed tears while watching. They said that "it's one of the best inspirational YouTube videos ever, this is what YouTube videos should be, what a wonderful story, heartwarming, it's a tear jerker, have your kleenex ready, touching. It seems each person finds an individual message in it, and it touches them on many different levels.

And this is what dog blogging is all about, creating awareness, and inspiring more people. Thank you to www.surfdogricochet.com for sharing this video.


Here's the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGODurRfVv4

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting my video! I hope you can all join me on facebook. Mom updates my page every day so you can keep up with my fundraising, surfing, etc. Hope to see you there! Ricochet!

    Oh, here's the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Surf-Dog-Ricochet/178108649370?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a great story. I love it. Thank you for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete

 
Monitor link